Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New Hampshire!

So we are back! Liam and I finally have joined Roland again in Dallas. We had a wonderful trip to New Hampshire where we were able to do a lot of fun things and see a lot of cool people. The pictures are kind of out of order, but I will try to make sense of them. July 2nd. Fireworks in Hancock. We had quite the crew. Liam was not a big fan of the loud noise.
Were the fireworks were held. Isn't New Hampshire beautiful?

Swimming with Grandpa. Liam loved swimming in Center Pond and Granite Lake, as I thought he would.
Liam in his super cool floatie!
I love this picture because Liam and Geoffrey are almost making the same face.
Grandma and Liam
Beautiful view from my friend Molly's wedding reception.
My best friend Molly got married and I got to be there. I was a great ceremony and I had a wonderful time. I am so happy for her and her new husband Pedro.
The happy couple. Most of my pictures were kind of blurry.
Liam "feeding" himself.
Crazy baby
I got it all under control Mom

Liam with his great-great grandma. She turned 99 when we were there. Amazing woman. Liam was not very happy in this picture.

Lets go down the slide!


Demon baby with the red Popsicle.

My brother Peder graduated from high school. What a stud!
The Siblings (Minus Gretchen. Wish you could have been there sis)
The Graduate and Liam

Uncle Jimmy and Liam being all matchy-matchy
So basically we had a wonderful time. We did so much more than these photos document, but it was great. I love going back to New Hampshire. It is a beautiful place with some really great people!

2 comments:

Anna W said...

I am in LOVE with the popsicle pictures! Seriously, Liam is a beautiful little guy.

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun together. It's always so nice to get the whole family together, especially when everyone lives so far apart from each other!

And, as always, I'm glad to see the blankie make an appearance :)

Becca said...

I love the red popsicle face. He looks like he's having so much fun!!!!
It makes me want to eat a popsicle myself.
Hope things are going well for your family!