Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Liam

Happy Birthday Liam! I have really been looking forward to this post where I could look back and see how much our little one has changed. He has definitely changed from a year ago. I think back to that time and how scared Roland and I were as parents. Now we still want to be the best parents we can, but it is a lot less scary. Liam is a joy. He has such a sweet and carefree personality and he always can make me laugh. Thinking past on this year it has been the hardest and the best thing I have ever done. I am so glad for my little boy and grateful he is in our lives. To update you on his progress he is 20lbs 13 ounces and 30 inches tall. Quite a difference from 8 lbs 5 ounces and 21.5 inches tall. He is a full blown walker now and loves to sing and dance. What can I say he is the best little boy ever and we love him very much! Liam Day 1
Liam Day 1
Liam 1 month
Liam 2 months
Liam 3 months
Liam: 4 months
Liam 5 months
Liam 6 months
Liam 7 months
Liam 8 months
Liam 9 months
Liam 10 months
Liam 11 months
Liam 1 year old!
What a smile!
Love him so much!

5 comments:

Gretchen Schillemat said...

So cute! I am sooo excited to see you all next week! I really like his last one!

Unknown said...

it's so crazy how all the pictures look the same, but different too. babies just get big so fast... it's too bad they can't stay little forever!

Allie said...

Happy Birthday big boy! I can tell that you are quite the entertainer these days.

Parkinson Family said...

Happy Birthday!!! hes been cute ever since the start!

Kirstin said...

We are excited to see you and little Liam soon :)