Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Roland!

It was Roland's Birthday yesterday and so we had a little party. We don't know that many people in Dallas yet so it was just the three of us. It was fun though. We had dinner and then a little bit of cake and ice cream (way too much for just two people to eat, but that is okay). It turned out to be a good day and I hope Roland had a wonderful birthday. He is a wonderful husband and dad and I am so grateful to have him in my life. Happy Birthday Hun!The cake with my limited decorating skills...atleast it tasted good!BeforeDuring

After...he did blow out all 27 candles, although he did have to spit on the last one. I hope he gets that piece of cake!

3 comments:

Parkinson Family said...

hope he gets that piece too, lol
happy birthday looks like fun!

erik and annie said...

parks misses his cousin

Kirstin said...

You should post some pics of the apartment. I would love to see what it looks like!!!!! Which means I should do the same......