Sunday, April 19, 2009

This week is going to be busy

So first off...23 days to go! I can't believe it, but both Roland and I are really feeling ready for this baby to come. I am getting just a little sick of being pregnant. I really thought that my feet couldn't get more swollen and then this week they did. I don't even fit into sandals anymore. I totally understand what the statement "barefoot and pregnant," means now. That is seriously all I want to do. Take my shoes off and put my feet up. But, other than that, I am still feeling pretty good.
So this week is going to be crazy. Tomorrow we have a hospital tour in the evening, Tuesday I have a doctor's appointment, dinner with Gretchen and then a breastfeeding class. Wednesday should be relatively calm, but then Thursday a bunch of Roland's family comes into town. (Which I am really excited about). Friday is Anthony and Cindy's wedding and Roland's graduation. Both of which we want to go to, but we think we are only going to be able to go to the graduation and then we will go to the reception at night. Saturday we hopefully should just be able to hang out with Roland's family. But yeah, it is going to be crazy this week...crazy but good. It would really be crazy if Liam decided he wanted to come this week which really is a possibility.I am hoping not, but we will see... So I guess I will update you on how it all went at the end of the week. So I am just going to take it easy for the rest of Sunday and gear up for this wonderful week!

3 comments:

Parkinson Family said...

so exciting! you are way close...that would be pretty interesting if liam came this weekend, at least everyone would get to meet him :)
but yeah it should be a fun weekend!!
cya!

Allie said...

We're very excited for Mr, Liam to get here. I have oodles of good labor and delivery advice, baby advice, and nursing advice to pass along (well, at least what has worked for me/us). Let me know if you're interested...I mean let's face it...I'm practically a professional now...haha!

Alyssa said...

CONGRATS!! That is so exciting!! I went to high school with Roland. I came across his blog through another high school friend, and just thought I'd see how he was doing! Looks like he married a way cute girl and is having a good life! Great job! :)