Monday, February 9, 2009

This is me at 27 weeks.....

So here I am 27 weeks pregnant. I didn't really know how big I looked until I looked at these pictures and yes, you can definetly tell I have a little baby in me now. Liam is a lot more active now and I feel baby movements basically everyday. I am getting excited for when I hit week 30, because then I feel like it is nearig the end. Roland and I are so excited for baby Liam to get here! About 3 months to go! So here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure. Don't ask...I didn't know how to pose for a pregancy picture.

Since people requested belly shots of Roland....

Poul got into it too...

6 comments:

Parkinson Family said...

lookin' good :)!

The Lorenzen'z said...

I love these...too funny! You are just dazzling, Ange! I'm so happy we get to be pregnant at the same time. Who knows, perhaps little Lucia will go after a younger man (Mr. Liam) :o)

The Wheeler's said...

Yay!! Belly pics! Sooo cute! Can't wait to see you guys!!!!!!

Anna W said...

You're so cute!!! By the way, I'm working on something super cute and fuzzy and warm for baby so I'm going to need your mailing address sometime soon!

Vicky said...

Andrea, I saw your blog through Allison's. You look great! I never knew how to pose for pregnancy pictures either, so I tried to never have to do it. Congratulations on your baby! Hope all goes well.

Unknown said...

you look super cute! you're getting so close too, i'm excited for you guys!