Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Our Second Anniversary....The STRATOSPHERE


We celebrated our 2nd anniversary on the 29th and since we were in St. George we decided to take a little trip to Vegas. Roland told me we were either going to lunch at the Stratosphere, the Luxor or the Eiffel tower hotel (we don't know what it is called). We I was hoping we would go the the Stratosphere because I have always wanted to go and that is where we went. It was so cool on top. I didn't know this but when you are eating the tower spins around so you can see all of Vegas. The food was amazing and it was such a fun thing to do to celebrate being married for two years.

The Stratosphere!







Yummy, yummy food!


This is the butter. When they first brought it out we thought it was white chocolate or something, but no, just the butter. It was really cool.

Shadow



I also wanted to post and say how grateful I am to have such a wonderful husband. It has been two years since we have been married and it feels like we have already spent so much time together. I am grateful to have someone that listens to my worries and concerns and someone that I can laugh with everyday. Our lives are going to change a lot in the coming months, and I am glad that I have my best friend to be there with me through the changes. I love you Roland!

1 comment:

Parkinson Family said...

great pics, looks like you guys had a great time, happy anniversary!
hey i was thinking about dinner for all of us on sun, did you guys already plan yours with your fam or are you free?