Monday, August 18, 2008

BACK TO SCHOOL!


Well it is offical, today is the last day of my summer. Tomorrow I start my second year of teaching at Riverton High School, Home of the Silverwolves! I am really excited, but kinda nervous too. I am happy that it is not my first year, because I would not like to go through that again, but it will be new students, which will take some getting used too. Mostly I am excited to get back into a routine. Summer is wonderful, but I love knowing what I am going to do everyday and when I am going to do it. I will miss sleeping in, which I do everyday! So goodbye summer and goodbye sleep!

2 comments:

erik and annie said...

GOod luck at school.

erik and annie said...

Hey, I think you guys need national geographic music in the background when your blog opens.