Monday, July 28, 2008

Timp Caves

For my birthday, Roland took me to Timp Caves. To get to the caves it is about 1 and 1/2 mile hike up about 1,000 feet. When you get up to the caves there is a ranger to take you on a tour. The caves were really cool! There were stalagtites and stalagmites and all the cool stuff that comes with being in a cave. It was a fun little trip!


On the hike up there was a couple of these cool underpasses, and I just had to have a picture with one.
Roland in the cave

It was really hard for me too get a good picture in the cave because it was so dark. Almost all the pictures turned out with my eyes closed. This is one where my eyes are actually open.


Stalagtite (The heart of timponogos)


Walking through the cave


This is at the end, when we were walking back down. It was a great view of American Fork Canyon

1 comment:

Parkinson Family said...

oh fun! thats so close to us and we've never been, glad you guys got to go, it looks awesome!
p.s. i totally know what you mean when its dark and you are trying to take pics, yours turned out pretty good :)